Here is a collection of questions we have received from our users
Our focus at Anchor Health is to champion you in navigating health care. We save you time and money, and give you access to best-of-breed digital resources in one place.
The Anchor Health app can be found in the App Store: http://bit.ly/anchorhealth. You can also experience our platform on Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/getanchorhealth. We will be expanding to Android, web browsers, and other messaging platforms soon.
Anchor Health is a powerful app to champion you in navigating health care. We have specific modules as follows:
* Care: Research conditions with trusted information from the U.S. National Institute of Health. If you need care, you can speak with a nurse for free or find an urgent care center near you.
* Coronavirus: Conduct a virtual risk assessment from the CDC, obtain the latest global updates, and find a testing center or clinical care.
* Medications: We have partnered with GoodRx to bring you trusted medication information and cost saving coupons right here in our app. You can research medications, side effects, and find the cheapest pharmacy to fill your prescription.
* Navigation Experts: Connect with navigation experts with years of experience dealing with the health care industry. They can provide personalized guidance on your toughest challenges like transitioning to COBRA, dealing with a surprise bill, appealing a claim, obtaining pre-authorizations, findin in-network care, and more.
* Mental Health: We strongly believe you should care for your mind just as you care for the rest of your body. We offer you trusted information from the National Institute of Mental Health, premium screening tools from Columbia University for anxiety and depression, as well as guided meditations from Headspace.
One of our core beliefs is that premium health care tools should be available to all. The majority of the Anchor Health AI platform is free to use. Select features and services require a Premium Membership which you can purchase. We can work with you to have your employer sponsor it on your behalf.
The Anchor Health Premium Membership gets you access to our Navigation Concierges and select features reserved for Premium members. Our Navigation Concierges have over 20 years of experience dealing with the health care industry. They provide personalized guidance on your toughest challenges like transitioning to COBRA, dealing with a surprise bill, appealing a claim, obtaining pre-authorizations, finding in-network care, and more.
We are the first company to democratize such a premium resource for anyone to use. It costs $10/month (billed annually) and can save you hundreds/thousands of dollars and hours of your time.
A member called us with a surprise bill in the amount of $666. Our Navigation Concierges reviewed the bill, and then called the insurance company and doctor’s office with our Member on the line to ask specific questions . Within 20 minutes the out of pocket cost was reduced to $30. This one phone call paid for five years of a Premium Membership.
Had the member tried to do this themselves, they would have spent hours trying to resolve the issue and may not have even known what to ask. While we do not guarantee financial savings, we do commit that we will have your back and guide you to the best outcome.
We are working with employers to have them cover the premium membership fee on your behalf. Please put us in touch with your manager or HR representative and we can show them the value Anchor Health can bring to you and your company. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Anchor Health provides guidance in navigating the health care system. We do not provide, and are not a substitue for, professional legal, financial or medical advice.
Anchor Health is comprised of leaders in health care, technology, and business from organizations such as Stanford Health Care, One Medical, Roku, McKinsey, and Zynga. This multidisciplinary team is motivated by a singular purpose — to champion you in navigating health care. You can learn more about our team here: https://anchor.health/team.